The Big 3: Experienced, Honest, and Reliable Auto Glass Replacement
Low Price Auto Glass Dallas is a business that cares about it’s customers. Having repaired and replaced thousands of windshields, our technicians are masters in the art of identifying the type of damage and corresponding it with the most appropriate repair or replacement. We have been serving the DFW area for many years and it’s no surprise why Dallas chooses Low Price Auto Glass.
Why Work With us for Your Next Windshield Repair or Replacement
- All our technicians have years of experience in the auto glass repair industry. We deliver quality services ranging from custom glass for special vehicles to windshields for large vehicles. Our experience and dedication to customer service have made us the leading auto glass shop in Dallas.
- We provide a full range of auto glass services not limited to just front windshield repairs, we can also help you if your back windshield and side windows are broken or, if you are having trouble with your car’s power window motor and have trouble rolling the car glass up and down. Well, no worries! Low Price Auto Glass is here to help!
- We provide free estimates for all of our auto glass work to our clients once visiting our shops. Our job is to ensure we thoroughly inspect the damaged windshield area and take time to go over the precautions you need to take after a repair or replacement to ensure the windshield repair or replacement properly sets. Contact us now For a Free Quote or Inspection.
- We handle all makes and models Cars, Trucks, SUV’s, Trailers, Semi Trucks, Buses, and anything else you can think of!
A Windshield Chip vs. a Scratch
A chip is a hole with air inside and repair is done by filling, unless the hole is very tiny. A scratch is commonly described as a small line on the windshield often caused by broken windshield wipers. To avoid such scratches, or the chance of an auto glass replacement, always replace old wipers with new ones regularly. The best tips to avoid chips are to avoid roads or lanes with dirt or debris and do not tailgate large trucks or trailers.
Cracks in Your Windshield Should Be Addressed Immediately
A crack is a line in the glass caused by significant impact or stress and depending on the size of the crack the windshield may need to be replaced. You should bring your car in immediately after discovering a crack in your windshield, so that we can repair it before it expands
What Windshield Damage is Repairable?
Any damage should be addressed immediately. Once brought to our technicians, they will tell if it can be repaired or replaced. This helps all our customers save time and money as well. However, for us to arrive at that decision, the size and position of the windshield chip, crack, or scratch matters a lot. We also offer expert advice to all our clients and encourage them to get in touch with us to determine whether their car’s windshield is safe.
Why Immediately Repair Your Windshield When you Discover a Chip or Crack
Anytime you notice a crack or chip in your windshield you should immediately bring in your car so that our experts inspect it. A quick response is highly recommended since if the chip or crack is left for long, regular road vibrations due to driving will augment the size of the crack and minimize the chances of repair. Nevertheless, auto glass replacement is very costly as opposed to repair costs.
Quick Auto Glass Tips to Remember
- Long cracked windshields unfortunately can’t be repaired, and must be replaced. Although, to know for sure the nature of damage, we suggest consulting with a professional who will also examine the car’s windshield.
- Remember that, when dealing with cracks, ensure you have done a replacement the next available opportunity since you could be at risk while driving.
- The technique used to repair Windshield scratches is very different as opposed to the one for windshield chips, however, scratch repair kits are available from many retailers thus our customers should regularly check their windshield wipers to avoid getting scratches.
- Another reason you should take any damage to you windshield to be looked at by a professional, is because the best repairs are done when the chip or crack is new and clean.
Why You Want A Professional For Your Windshield Repair Instead of Doing It Yourself
There are a variety of different auto glass replacement kits available that you can purchase online or in a store, however, there are several things that you should know about them.
Store-Bought Polymers Are Lower Grade and More Likely to Breakdown Faster
The common polymer used in store bought auto glass replacement kits is a watered down version of the commercial grade polymer used by Low Price Auto Glass West. The lower grade polymers are more likely to break down and has a higher rate of failure. If a polymer fails, the crack could become longer and require a more costly auto glass replacement. This lower grade is not durable whereas our specialized industrial polymer is specially designed to withstand high magnitudes of auto glass stress. Nevertheless, the final outcome from our professionals ensures you get a clean and superior repair that lasts longer.
More About Low Price Auto Glass West
We are a locally owned and operated company based in Dallas, TX. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to each and every single one of our customers while at the same time keep prices low and affordable. Windshield replacement or repair shouldn’t be a hassle, we try to make the process simple and straightforward. Bring your car in today for a free inspection, or call us for a quote. For your convenience, we do also offer a free mobile service within a 15-mile radius. So call today for a free estimate or to bring your car in for an inspection.